Wednesday 22 October 2014

Mexican Money

Well today a will talk about Mexican money, the Mexican money for me it's beautiful than another country, we have bills and coins, the bills are 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 100 and the coins are .5, .10, .20, .50, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 100. Here are 2 images, one of the bills and one for the coins.


In my country 12 pesos it's 1 Canadian dollar. The coffee in my country it's more cheapest than here in Canada. The price of the coffee in the Starbucks it's 50 pesos and here it's 4.35 dlrs, the gas in Mexico it's to expensive for the Mexican people the price it's 13.78 pesos per liter, but in Canada the price of the gas it's 1.44 dlrs it's more expensive than Mexico also the food here it's to expensive in one week I spend 140 dls in food (Chinese food, salads, burgers) and in Mexico in one week I spend 100 drls with the same food that I eat here.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's interesting. Mexico has so many coins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my country,we buy thing don't need to pay gas.but,a cup of coffee is expensive than Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your country has a lot of coins!!!

    ReplyDelete